When we first saw Carolina Crossings in forthcoming West Cary we knew that it was going to be a special neighborhood providing a picturesque setting for families to realize their custom home goals. With wooded homesites ranging from 2 – 7 acres, privacy and communion with nature are a central part of what makes Carolina Crossings so attractive. Couple this with a locale in the middle of the Triangle convenient to high quality retail options and you have a rare combination of city and country that is difficult to find elsewhere. Moreover, Carolina Crossings is a 10-15 minute drive from The Streets at Southpoint, Jordan Lake State Park, Cary, Apex, and Chapel Hill.
With the recent increase in builders committing to lots, homes completed or under construction, and individuals purchasing lots, there are only eight available homesites out of 26 remaining. Four homes have been completed, with The Nest soon to be the fifth. The Nest is a signature Bost Custom Home designed and built on lot 1 as a model and is available for purchase at $1,199,000. Check out these photos of the cottage style home as of August 4th. Please note that the home is still being worked on, thus some touch ups and changes have yet to occur.
Other attributes of The Nest:
- Designed with Empty Nesters in mind, The Nest is 3,929 heated sq. ft. with 2,655 on the first floor.
- This sought after layout features a stately 17’ x 15’ owner’s suite and 14’ x 15’ guest suite on the first floor, both with enclosed showers and large walk in closets.
- Perfect for serving guests, the kitchen features a wine bar and large center island. The kitchen is open to the dining area and large family room with cathedral ceiling and exposed beams.
- Includes a prep kitchen and pantry with an appliance shelf, full refrigerator, and sink.
- A rare find, this home includes a zero-entry garage and front door for seamless access.
- Located 5-15 minutes from Cary, Apex, The Streets at Southpoint, Chapel Hill, and Jordan Lake.
- Built to our quality standards including: A sealed crawlspace, 16 SEER energy star HVAC, ZIP wall sheathing system and Advantech subfloor, Full spray foam insulation package, James Hardie Artisan Series siding, sound dampening insulation in interior walls, low or zero VOC paints, and argon filled insulated windows with low-E coating.
If you would like to schedule an appointment to tour The Next and/or available lots in Carolina Crossings, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (919) 460-1983.