Team Member Update–Rex and Brenda’s son Evan has joined the Bost Homes Team at an exciting time of growth for the company. Evan comes aboard with a background in marketing, sales, and a passion for environmental sustainability. He is quickly acclimating to the family business, applying his digital marketing experience from the IT and agriculture industries while researching the latest in advanced building materials and practices.
2016 is positioned to be an exciting year for Bost Homes as we embark in new neighborhoods across the Triangle. We especially anticipate building the Model Home and Sales Center for North Raleigh’s exclusive Avalaire neighborhood in the back half of the year; a beautiful and technologically advanced home that will be a monumental project for the team. With a multitude of exciting new projects burgeoning, the addition of Evan to BCH is most timely.
Quick Stats on Evan:
- Graduated from UNCW with a Marketing Degree and Psychology Minor – 12/2013
- Worked as a Marketing and Sales specialist in the IT hardware industry straight out of college.
- Traveled alone to Thailand for 10 weeks, volunteering at the notable Pun Pun organic farm and sustainable living learning center – 01/2015
- Helped operate and grow a small agricultural business using controlled environment, vertical farming technology. Opened new accounts at high-end restaurants and small grocers across Raleigh.
- Currently rocking in his 4th original band, Fonix.