Many builders use the same materials, methods and building practices that they were using five, ten or even twenty years ago. At Bost Custom Homes, we pride ourselves in staying ahead of the industry trends and technology by actively seeking out the latest in "green" techniques and materials—including the most energy efficient systems and appliances, and home designs that work with the environment, not in spite of it.
From the foundation to the roof, and from the mechanical systems to the energy star rating, every system or product that we put into a home has been given careful consideration. This ensures that it will be a viable solution and sound investment, not just today or next year, but years into the future which effectively helps to extend the value of the home.
- Our Staff: With over 40 years in the home building industry, Bost has the experience, skills and knowledge to handle the most challenging projects.
- FreeRain®: Bost's patented rain water and gray water harvesting system saves families hundreds of dollars a year and thousands of gallons of water.
- Our Process: At Bost Custom Homes we feel that a team approach to homebuilding is essential for a successful project. Our design and construction professionals work with you, the homeowner, through the design stage and the entire building process.
- Green Building: We understand the importance of building a home that is not only healthy for you and your family but also the environment. Bost has been on the cutting edge of building environmentally friendly homes for the past two decades and pioneered the use of masonry framing, concrete tile roofs and residential rain water harvesting in this market.
- Remodeling: When it is time for your next remodel or renovation project contact Bost Custom Homes for a free on-site design consultation and estimate.
Get to know us by visiting any of the links to the right, then give us a call to discuss your next construction or remodeling project.